Manager
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Manager
Hey Folks!

Like I promised I was able to sneak another photo off without Jam noticing. I still can't tell you much about whats going on, but I can tell you that you may want to start putting together your team mates. This new project will involve cooperation between players, but feel free to pick and choose who you want :o.

Until next time, lets make sure to keep this a secret from Jam.

T.
RPEVLdd.png
Posted May 12, 17 · OP
TaintedFT aMANAGER
Manager
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Manager
I'm back again folks. Being all sneaky sneaky like I was able to get not one but TWO! that's right Two! photos this time. The staff have been working extremely hard getting this amazing project up and going as fast as possible, so much so that they've been blasting through our projected timelines. Were hoping to be up and running soon so make sure to keep an eye out.

The two photos today don't really showcase to much in terms of whats going on but more shows the hard work and creativity the staff have been testing for this amazing build. Can't wait for it to be revealed for everyone to see!

T

dvpIvyF.png
yXlyadG.png
Posted May 17, 17 · OP · Last edited May 17, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
elytra map?
Posted May 20, 17
TaintedFT aMANAGER
Manager
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Manager
Super Secret. Its getting closer to finishing though, so youll find out soon
Posted May 20, 17 · OP
TaintedFT aMANAGER
Manager
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Manager
Im Back Again!

Jam's been a little busy lately so I took my chance to get yet another picture. Have you folks started putting your team together yet? I hope so, but while your at it you may want to consider your vault design as well. Who knows if all your ores, armor, or food will be safe? While you have a chance start thinking about how you'd hide your stuff. I know I for one don't want anyone getting their hands on my poisonous potatoes.

Until next time though folks, Enjoy your long weekend!

T
ykugLv6.png
Posted May 20, 17 · OP
TaintedFT aMANAGER
Manager
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Manager
Yo, Hi, Waz Up?

Jam's dead apparently, as he hasn't been on the server in a few days. Deciding to skip his funeral I went and got this lovely picture off the server instead. As you can see Vik is getting his arsenal ready to go, but are you?

Hope to see you all in a few weeks ;)

T
kuJrSvF.png
Posted May 26, 17 · OP
TaintedFT aMANAGER
Manager
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Manager
Were back again folks!

I was able to get another little sneak peak off the server and this one is a beaut. I will say the build is coming extremely close to being finished now as were pretty much just on the final touch ups and making sure everything looks right. So you can expect in the next little while for this new server to be open -Fingers Crossed-

Until then folks
See you next time!

T
ml4mA73.png
Posted Jun 10, 17 · OP
List
Undo
TaintedFT aMANAGER
Manager
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Manager
Hey Folks!

I know this is long overdue but we've been having a few issues and that's what I'm here to talk about.

The project we were working on was to be a brand new Factions Server. Sadly though, due to funds, we are having to cut back and wont be opening it now as well as cutting out a few other servers.

BUT

That doesnt mean you wont get to see this amazing build that weve been working on for the Faction Spawn. Instead now, this new build will be transferred to the Islands Server to be used for its spawn and it will be open VERY SOON. We only have a few minor touch ups and making sure everything is updated properly before we roll it out.

So, to sum up. Project was going to be Factions, due to funds we cant do that and will now be cutting back on servers.
New build will be used as Islands Spawn and will be released soon.

Sorry for all the hype and then let down :( but I know for a fact that you will all still love this amazing spawn Island weve built with all its hidden easter eggs and fun stuff.

Hope you all understand and see you soon,

T
Posted Jul 18, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices